Activator iOS 11.1.2 not working? How to Download and Install Repo
Cydia Substrate, Winterboard, Activator and a few top apps and tweaks were not working with TaiG iOS 11.1.2 jailbreak. But, today, Ryan Petrich has updated Activator for iOS 11.1.2 that works on Evasi0n7 jailbreak.
Activator is one of the best Cydia app that adds shortcuts to your iOS device. It really supercharge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with the unique style of shortcuts.
Activator was not working on iOS 11.1.2 with PanGu, but the creator and developer, Ryan Petrich, has updated the source code and its now working smoothly. It was released yesterday.is still in beta stage and try to make itself adjustable with iOS 11.1.2 and newer firmwares.
The Timeline of Updates and Changes…
January 4, 2015:
- Activator 1.8.3 has been released
December 27, 2013:
- Now statusbar events has been fixed with many iOS 11.1.2 apps Using RocketBootstrap
- Now Activator allows Camera app to steal volume events on iOS 9
- Schedule events has been fixed
- Now activator supports search feature on iOS 9
- Now it supports lock action
- New Activator iOS 11.1.2 icon has been added.
December 23, 2013:
- Now Activator can adjust iOS 11.1.2 notifications and warning messages.
- Now tap/pinch/spread events has been fixed
- Home button has been improved for iOS 9
December 20, 2013:
- WiFi network events have been added.
- iOS 11.1.2 libhide warning message has been added
- Now Activator supports lock button
How to Install iOS 11.1.2 Activator 1.8.4 Beta Version
If you have used Activator ever before on your jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, then its easy for you to download and install this beta version. But, before that you should keep in mind that this is beta release and especially for testing purpose.
1 Open your Cydia application from springboard and tap on “Manage” button from the bottom.
2 Now, tap on “Sources” and again tap on “Edit”. Now tap on Add button out there to add the Activator repo source.
3 here you need to add the repo source of Ryan Petrich where you can install iOS 11.1.2 Activator.
4 Now navigate Ryan Petrich repo source and search “Activator iOS 9“, tap on install to get on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad Air, Mini whatever you have.
iOS 11.1.2 Activator still in beta stage and the developers are working hard to make it compatible. Within 7 days, we have seen 4 beta versions. And, the finalthat is RC 1 working smoothly with many apps on iOS 9.1.
However, there are few more Activatorthat you can try to get multitasking features. If you are facing any error, let us know via comments, we will report them to Ryan Petrich.