Like a normal day, today also a bunch of new apps came in the Cydia market. It is really tough to keep eyes on different repo sources to track new apps that are worth to try. So, I am here to do it for you. I have picked upthat are worth to try.
There were some other apps too that were noticeable like Fake Email, Fake GPS and a few other themes and games, however, I have picked only best tweaks that are really useful.
Now take a look at top 3 tweaks 1 LockYourApp: Do you have anything that you don’t want that someone see it or simply you don’t wanna that someone access your personal data without your permission? If yes, then LockYourApp is for you. It protects apps with password. When you wanna access that app, you need to enter password.
It has many cool features. It is developed by MoonWolf and can be found in. This is the newest Cydia tweak that was released today. But, because of highly useful features, it costs you $2.99. Below is the list of features…
: You should learn the basic things and the features that you can use to lock applications even in simple way with more features and fun. Take a look.
- User can set use default password or set their own custom password to access apps.
- User can lock all or any particular applications.
- User can lock or unlock all the applications at once using a single button.
- Its compatible to iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- Go to BigBoss Repo source and search for LockYourApp or LockY0urApp
2 SpyKey: Its free Cydia tweak that is also developed under BigBoss repo source by Kobi Snir. Do you wanna keep watch on your computer keyboard or laptop keyboard like a spy? SpyKey simply allows you to monitor your laptop or PC keyboard activity on real time using WiFi or 3G.
- User need to download and install SpyKey app from Cydia BigBoss repo source.
- Install server app from the given link and install it on your computer.
- Configure IP address and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch using WiFi or 3G
- Keep watch on your Laptop keyboard like a spy.
3 Browser Changer: Its very tiny Cydia tweak that allows you to change default web browser on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. You can choose any third party web browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla FireFox as your default web browser instead of Safari. It can be configured from Settings.app and this tweak can be installed from BigBoss Repo as a free utility.
If you wanna keep watch on these new tweaks that are worth to try, you can subscribe us via Feedburner email subscription. Its totally free and let you know each and every updates about newest Cydia apps, jailbreak and upcoming changes.