Like a normal day, today also a bunch of new apps came in the Cydia market. It is really tough to keep eyes on different repo sources to track new apps that are worth to try. So, I am here to do it for you. I have picked upthat are worth to try.
There were some other apps too that were noticeable like Fake Email, Fake GPS and a few other themes and games, however, I have picked only best tweaks that are really useful.
Now take a look at top 3 tweaks 1 LockYourApp: Do you have anything that you don’t want that someone see it or simply you don’t wanna that someone access your personal data without your permission? If yes, then LockYourApp is for you. It protects apps with password. When you wanna access that app, you need to enter password.
It has many cool features. It is developed by MoonWolf and can be found in. This is the newest Cydia tweak that was released today. But, because of highly useful features, it costs you $2.99. Below is the list of features…
: You should learn the basic things and the features that you can use to lock applications even in simple way with more features and fun. Take a look.
- User can set use default password or set their own custom password to access apps.
- User can lock all or any particular applications.
- User can lock or unlock all the applications at once using a single button.
- Its compatible to iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- Go to BigBoss Repo source and search for LockYourApp or LockY0urApp
2 SpyKey: Its free Cydia tweak that is also developed under BigBoss repo source by Kobi Snir. Do you wanna keep watch on your computer keyboard or laptop keyboard like a spy? SpyKey simply allows you to monitor your laptop or PC keyboard activity on real time using WiFi or 3G.
- User need to download and install SpyKey app from Cydia BigBoss repo source.
- Install server app from the given link and install it on your computer.
- Configure IP address and connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch using WiFi or 3G
- Keep watch on your Laptop keyboard like a spy.
3 Browser Changer: Its very tiny Cydia tweak that allows you to change default web browser on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. You can choose any third party web browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla FireFox as your default web browser instead of Safari. It can be configured from Settings.app and this tweak can be installed from BigBoss Repo as a free utility.
If you wanna keep watch on these new tweaks that are worth to try, you can subscribe us via Feedburner email subscription. Its totally free and let you know each and every updates about newest Cydia apps, jailbreak and upcoming changes.
Cloaky, AppLocker, PassIt and BioProtect: The Best Protection Apps for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad Air, iPad Mini
The Best protection jailbreak apps have been released for iOS 11.1.2 compatible iDevices., Applocker, Cloaky and PassIt can be install on your iPhone, iPad Air, Mini and iPod Touch…
One can get full protection, if he install these apps on his jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. All these four tweaks have their own ability to protect your iDevice. These jailbreak apps prevent unauthorized access to your iOS.
BigBoss is the repository which has released these tweaks except. AppLocker has been hosted by ModMyi repository. I would recommend to install any one or two tweaks from these. More tweaks will consume more battery resources.
1 : One of the best app to lock iOS apps with Touch ID. AppLocker works on every 64-bit iDevices that includes iPhone 5S/5C, iPad Air, iPad Mini and all other devices. Even not only apps, it actually locks home screen layout and folders too. Applocker supports SBSettings and Activator toggles. AppLocker is hosted by ModMyi repository.
Note: You must have latestinstalled to make it work.
ModMyi has been listed in your default repository list, just tap on sources and search “AppLocker” in ModMyi repo source. A few noticeable features have been listed below…
- Applocker has session locking feature.
- It goes in disable mode, when you connect with WiFi
- It can lock icons, folders and home screen layout.
- It is fully compatible with iOS 11.1.2 and iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad Air, iPad Mini
2 : Like AppLocker, BioProtect also supports “Touch ID” technology. It is developed by Elias Limneos and hosted by BigBoss repo source. Nobody can access your apps without your permission and even without the permission of your fingerprints.
The password days are gone. No need to feel fear that someone will see your password when you type it, because nobody can copy your fingerprints. Its a paid jailbreak tweak and cost you around $3.99, but believe me, BioProtect is far better than AppLocker.
The main reason is, it unlock and lock applications within a second using your fingerprints. Its the fastest and most secure way to protect your iOS device with unauthorized access. Follow me to install it.
- Launch Cydia
- Tap on Manage, Sources and tap on BigBoss repo source
- Search BioProtect
- Purchase and tap on install button
3 : It is a paid jailbreak app that cost user around $1. It disable or cloak annoying notifications, you can say pop up menus. It simply cloak activity, menu, status bar and control center. BigBoss is the repository which has hosted it. It is compatible with iOS 9.
4 PassIt: It allows user to open links with 1password. Its free and it can be found on BigBoss repo source.
Now its time for daily quiz, which is the best protection tweak from above given four apps? If you have tried it, share your comments and let us know why it is the best.
Till then keep connected with us for more top tweaks.
Today a bunch of new tweaks has released, Here are the. ProTube extension is for YouTube users, MyBalance will keep you update your remaining balance and LockDown Pro will lock every single apps based on your choice.
Today a lot of hands-on.and apps have released. It was really tough to choose best apps from a bunch of tweaks out there. I have tested a few of those tweaks and listed here with detailed
I have picked up four tweaks for jailbreak users. It includes ProTube which is specially for YouTube users, whereas MyBalance app will keep update you about your remaining account balance. I personally love LockDown Pro that’s a good alternative to.
As these are Cydia tweaks, they can be installed only on jailbroken iOS devices. If you haven’t jailbreak your iOS, head up tonow. Its free and reliable.
Today’s Best Apps
1 : ProTube is a Cydia tweak that has been developed for YouTube by Jonas Gessner under BigBoss repo. Its a paid application that is compatible for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. If you wanna download YouTube videos, then this app is for you. Its a best YouTube video downloader tool. You have to download YouTube app client from Apple App store. This extension works with official YouTube app that can be downloaded for free from Apple app store.
- Official YouTube video app lacks of some features such as video download, audio download, playback customization and it has a lot of ads. Using this extension with official YouTube app will allows you to download video, audio and playback customization feature with no ads at all.
- You can choose the video quality, before downloading it. You can even download HD videos too using ProTube extension.
- It has built in Download Manager that allows you to manage, share and view all downloaded videos using ProTube.
- You can easily block ads, while playing videos.
- You can adjust playback quality as per your choice.
ProTube extension can be found inRepo for $2.99. Its a paid extension, however, worth to try.
2 : It is developed by David M in the BigBoss repo. Its also a paid app that cost you $2.99. LockDown Pro is good alternative for AppLocker. Its compatible for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. If you wanna try before buy, you can have a Lite version for free. Take a look at features…
- User can lock apps and folders with your generated password.
- User can hide apps, settings and folders.
- Do you wanna launch hidden apps? You can do it too.
- User can lock and unlock apps and folders directly from home screen.
- It supports Activator.
3 My Balance: Its a Notification Center add on that keeps track of your account balance. It works only on GSM devices. User can easily configure short codes to use this app. Once configure this app, and let remaining things on My Balance widget. It will catch all the balance movement and updates you via home screen widget. Its also available in the BigBoss source.
4 iChristmasHD: It is Cydia widget that makes a light effect on your home screen and springboard. It has 20 light effects collection. Its 100% free application that can be used during Christmas time. iChristmasHD is a good option to make your Christmas bright.
I hope you have liked these best of the best Cydia apps. I will try to come up with more best tweaks on daily basis. Please leave a comment, if you have any suggestion or query about any of above apps or tweaks.
offers great security feature that allows you to lock particular apps, folders and even home screen layout. It has numerous features. All these at 100% Free.
In the age of social networking, we should be alert and need a solution that keeps our personal data separate from other unauthorized access. AppLocker can give you perfect security feature that you are looking for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
AppLocker is developed by Cjori which can be found in. ModMyi is a recognized Cydia repo that contains a large number of Cydia apps and tweaks. AppLocker was paid application in earlier days of it’s launch, but now its completely free.
AppLocker Features – How to Lock iPhone, iPad Apps
I would say, AppLocker is must have app that every iPhone and iPad user should have to protect personal data from unauthorized access. It has a bunch of features that are awesome. Take a look at those features…
1 Session Locking: You can lock any iPhone and iPad application and can be accessed only using a single password that has been generated by the use. Each and every application asks you password to open it. Sometimes, it becomes irritating.
AppLocker has session locking feature. When you activate session locking feature, all applications, folders and home screen layout and everything that have been locked using AppLocker will be unlocked when you unlock your phone and everything will be locked again, when your iPhone or iPad get locked.
2 Addon Toggles: You are getting a numerous toggles that make easy navigation. SBSettings toggle and Activator toggle can be useful with SBSettings and Activator Cydia apps.
3 WiFi: You can set your prefered WiFi. When you are connected with that WiFi, AppLocker will be disable and everything will be unlocked. You can easily change WiFi settings from Setting menu.
4 Jiggle: Once you activate Jiggle mode, you can enable and disable Applocker by entering jiggle mode from the home screen and lock or unlock apps using single button.
5 Multiple Locking features: iPhone, iPad users can lock home screen, notification banners and even folders. It means, when you lock any folder, all the apps will be locked automatically on that particular folder.
6 Disable Photos: User can disable access to photos from Camera app. No one can access your photo gallery except you.
At the moment,is the best app to lock apps on iPhone or iPad. As its a Cydia tweak, so, it can be installed only on jailbroken iOS device. If you haven’t jailbroken your iOS device, you can use to jailbreak it.
The Best 25 Cydia Tweaks and Apps for iOS 11.1.2 for iPhone, iPad Mini, iPad Air
Finally after a long period of updates, TaiG team has released Jailbreak 11.1.2 for iOS 11.1.2 firmware for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. With the release of iOS 11.1.2 jailbreak, all Cydia apps developers have started updating their existing tweaks and creating new ideas for the future.
No doubt, iOS 11.1.2 is one of the most famous jailbreak tools and this is the first time when we have seen jailbreak for beta firmware. It seems like there would be a gap for next release of jailbreak iOS 11.1.2 and iOS 11.1.2 officially, because Apple has patched all the exploits and vulnerabilities.
So, we have picked up top 25 Cydia tweaks that are best for your iPhone, iPad Mini, iPad air and iPod Touch compatible with iOS 9.
Note: The List of Best Cydia Apps contains beta version of tweaks for iOS 9
1. Cylinder: No doubt, Cylinder is the best and must have Cydia tweak. Whenever, I jailbreak my iPhone, I install Cylinder in the first place. Cylinder is free, so, its better idea to go with it. While it’s alternative Barrel is paid, but has more page scrolling effects.
2. CyDelete: Are you the one who often test new tweaks? CyDelete is the most comfortable jailbreak app for you. You will often need Cydelete to remove those unnecessary tweaks.
3. Springtomize iOS 9: I love Springtomize. It contains a lot of settings that allow me to customize my iPhone system wide. Springtomize changes whole UI of my iPhone and iPad. The upcoming app would be Springtomize 4.
4. AdBlocker: This is must have Cydia tweak for the users who often use Google Chrome or Safari web browser on iPad or iPhone. AdBlocker blocks all adverts from the pages and makes it clean. At least for me, AdBlocker is must have and one of the best Jailbreak app.
5. CCControls iOS 9: One of the most famous and useful Cydia hack to customize control center of your iPad or iPhone. It comes with couple of best features which help us to hide control center items and allow us to rearrange them as we like. CCControls can be install at no cost via HackYouriPhone repo.
6. CCHide: One more awesome Cydia app. Is there anything that you don’t like on your control center? CCHide would allow you hiding those items from control center. CCHide is free tweak that can be download and installed from BigBoss repo source.
7. Quit App for Activator: Are you surprised to see this app in the top list? Actually, very few users, I would say power users know the power of this tweak. I would install this Cydia tweak before all of these tweaks because it allows me to close any active app or tweak using Activator gesture by only one tap at any area selected by me.
8. StatusModifier: This Cydia tweak brings an easy solution to add date and time together nicely in the middle of status bar which is must I think. Additionally, it comes with couple of other settings which is must to modify Status bar.
9. WinterBoard iOS 9: This is the best alternative to Dreamboard Themes. Actually, Winterboard themes are better than Dreamboard themes and Winterboard is developed and maintained by Saurik, so, no doubt it would be the best. Note. Winterboard is still in beta stage where you can only install couple of most popular Winterboard themes.
10. Aeternum iOS 9: Wow, this is really one of the best Cydia tweaks for iPhone and iPad. Aeternum brings Apple Watch UI to your iPhone or iPad. Almost exactly same UI comes when you install Aeternum Cydia tweak on your iPhone. AcamarUI is alternative to Aeternum.
11. iFile iOS 9: Do you have installed Jailbreak iOS 9? You will need iFile Cydia tweak for your iPhone or iPad. iFile allows jailbreak users to manage files and edit system files as well. You can download iFile from HYI repository.
12. LinkTunes iOS 9: If you often use iTunes music, LinkTunes is the best tweak for you. LinkTunes allows user to download iTunes music for free on your iPad Air, iPad Mini or iPhone.
13. LinkStore iOS 9: Once you installed LinkStore, you would fall in love with it. This is a app finder which finds Free iPA files.
14. BDaySpotify: It allows user to download songs directly from iTunes to your iDevice. It comes with settings that offers user a unique way to download music from iTunes.
15. 3G Unrestrictor iOS 9: If you can’t use WiFi, 3G Unrestrictor is the best tweak for you. It allows you to use WhatsAPP, Safari and other web applications using 3G internet.
Below are couple of other jailbreak apps which you can install…
- iCleaner Pro
- Social Duplicator
- Movie Box
- WiFi Booster
- Ayeris iOS 9
- Volume Amplifier
- Call Recorder iOS 9
- Safari Downloader+
- Eclipse iOS 11.1.2 Theme