How to Install iOSEmus iOS 9.2.1 Without Jailbreak on iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPhone, Mac OS X and Windows PC
iOSEmus is ultimate app that can install various game emulators, game roms and many great things on iOS, Android, Mac or Windows PC.
Recently, iOSEmus has been updated for the most current and updated firmware iOS 9.2.1. iOSEmus can be used to install NDS4iOS, Emu4iOS, PPSSPP, GBA4iOS and vShare too.
I’ve tried iOSEmus to install DownCloud, iTransmission and SNES4iOS game emulator on my iPad Pro without jailbreak and successfully installed these things and published these tutorial on Cydia Sources blog.
One can easily and over the air install any iPhone game emulator whether it’s Game Boy Advance Emulator or Nintendo DS game emulator. The iOSEmus is capable to install many other apps like PlayBox HD and LiveBox app for iPhone without jailbreak.
Note: iOSEmus iOS 9.2.1 is not a web application that installs any software over the air without jailbreak. But yeah, we’ve tested and can confirm that couple of apps and game emulators can be installed without jailbreak over the air using iOSEmus app on iPhone and iPad.
You need to perform couple of steps to download iOSEmus on your device and use to install other apps. Follow steps…
- I’ve personally used Safari browser to open iosem.us. You can also use the same browser and open above page.
- Once the page loaded completely, tap on Install Now button.
- Another confirmation window would be appear where you need to tap on “Install” button.
- Tap on Install button multiple time in next couple of windows.
- Verify on the springboard that iOSEmus is installing on your device or not.
Done. After following above on screen instructions, you would successfully install iOSEmus on your iPad or iPhone device.
Congratulations! Now, you’re ready to install key game emulators or applications without jailbreak using iOS Emus.
How to install iPhone Game Emulators or other apps using iOSEmus
- Open iOSEmus app from your device springboard. The app would have different sections and menus. Tap on any menu that’s related to your interest.
- Browse the category and install your favorite apps that you love most.
- Reboot your device after each installation.
I’d love your comment, if you’ve any issue or problem…