How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Using PanGu English Version on Mac or Windows…
Within a week, PanGu updated their recent jailbreak release in English version for iOS 9.3.3 for Mac, Windows and Linux. Previous version was working only on Windows which was available only in Chinese language.
PanGu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is updated with Cydia iOS 9.3.3 and upgraded substrate as well as Cydia impactor. The users who have jailbroken their iPhone or iPad using Chinese can jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 using English version of PanGu again to make it sure that everything is okay.
The good news is, PanGu English jailbreak uses updated Cydia Impactor that signs PP Jailbreak app so you won’t face any error while jailbreaking iOS 9.3.3. While on Chinese version, there were bunch of issues and errors occurs during re jailbreak iOS 9.3.3.
You should know couple of things about PanGu English version jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3…
- PanGu English jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 is available only for iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone SE. It works on iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPod touch 6th Generation and iPad mini all version except iPad mini 1st Generation.
Note: iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4 are not supported by PanGu jailbreak iOS 9.3.3. If you’ve these devices you need to wait couple of days to get upgraded version of the jailbreak in order to install Cydia iOS 9.3.3 on your device.
- iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak PanGu works on iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.2 also.
- PanGu is completely free tool that can be used on iPhone and iPad. If someone ask you to pay in order to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 device, it’s fake.
- PanGu iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is not completely tethered and you can consider it as Semi-tethered that requires to jailbreak each time when you reboot your device.
- The new upgraded version of PanGu is available for Windows, Linux and Mac Computer.
- It’s recommended that you backup your device data before running PanGu jailbreak whether it’s in Chinese or English language.
Important Cydia Sources to note down:
Get Latest Jailbreak & Cydia Apps for Free
Email Updates Powered by Google FeedBurner
PanGu iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak
- To jailbreak iOS 9.3.3, you need PanGu .IPA file along with Cydia Impactor for Windows, Linux or Mac whatever you’ve.
- You need USB to connect your iPhone to Mac or Windows computer.
- Whether you’ve Windows or Mac, open Cydia impactor.
- Here, you want to search PanGu .IPA file that you’ve downloaded during the first step. The file would be Nvwastone_1.0.ipa which you need to open with Cydia impactor.
- You need to press Okay on any warning you got during jailbreak iOS 9.3.3.
- Just like Chinese version, PanGu English would ask you to enter Apple ID in order to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3, here you need to fill the correct Apple ID information.
- At this stage, Cydia Impactor would start installing PanGu jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 on your device and it would finish the whole process within few minutes.
- Follow onscreen instruction during the jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 process using English PanGu tool.
Congratulations, you’ve successfully jailbroken your iPhone. If you’ve any issues related to PanGu English version or jailbreak iOS 9.3.3, you can comment below to solve them…