iFile is a wonderful file manager for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad Air, Mini that works only on jailbroken iDevice.
Do you like Windows Explorer to copy, cut, paste, delete and change attribute of the files? If your answer is yes, then there is something very special for your iPad and iPhone.is one of the best file managers. It has a lot of features that would power up your iPhone experience.
If you have iOS 10.2 in your iPhone or iPad, then there is additional good news. There are many new features has been added specially for iOS 10.2 such as improved voice recorder, web file downloader, PDF viewer and more.
As always, if you will purchase iFile from iTunes, it will charge you $2.99 for iPhone or iPad. But, if you wanna try it before purchase, then there is a way to get iFile into your iOS free of cost using.
How to Use iFile
iFile has been improved specially for iOS iOS 9. Take a look at those features…
- Web Downloader: Now iPhone, iPad users can download their favorite YouTube videos, music and other document files such as PDF, MS document from the web easily. It integrated with built-in browser Safari.
- Voice Recorder: User can create voice notes using built-in voice recording feature.
- Context Menu: In any file or folder, just tap and hold to get file operations like cut, copy, paste, delete or rename.
- Properties: iFile has incredible feature that allows you to hide, read-only or change other options easily.
- Zip Extract: User can extract rar, zip, Gzip, tar and 7 zip .
There is a list of features that is quite huge. So, I added only a few top features here.
How to Get iFiles for Free
iFile will charge you around $2.99 for iPhone or iPad. Go to Apple app store and purchase it. But, if you wanna try it before purchase, then you can get it free of cost from. To download it from Cydia, you must have jailbreak iOS.
1 If you have jailbroken iPhone, iPad, then proceed to next step, but if you haven’t jailbroken it, then you can use to jailbreak your iOS. Suppose, you have factory unlock iPhone, then on it. Additionally, you should have .
2 Install Moborobo, iFunbox or any other iPhone explorer on your computer. is the best to get installed iFile on your iPhone or iPad. You can use PandaApp too to get iFile for free.
3 Search “iFile” and install it.
From Editor’s Desk
iFile is really a must have app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. You should purchase it from Apple iTunes, however, you are not sure about it yet, then you can try iFile Cydia app.