Semi-Restore8 allows iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPhone users to restore their iDevice back to iOS 9.3.3 stock condition without losing jailbreak and Cydia Tweaks…
Are you confuse? Give me 5 minutes. If you are running any iDevice whether it is iPad Air, iPad Mini Retina or iPhone and even iPod Touch that run on iOS 9.3.3 can be restore to its stock condition means factory stage without losing jailbreak or Cydia tweaks.
This restore applies to them, who have any loop issues or any other issues that force them to update to iOS 9.3.3 or any newer firmware and they don’t wanna upgrade. Simply, use Semi-Restore7 to restore your iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPhone or iPod Touch to fix them out without losing your favorite Cydia and iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak.
The utility Semi-Restore8 has support for iOS 9.3.3, 7.0.6, so, if you are running these firmwares, you can successfully restore your firmware. Please keep this in your mind that if you have upgraded your iOS 9.3.3 firmware to iOS 9.3.3 or any newer firmware, then you can’t downgrade or restore them back to iOS 9. It means SemiRestore iOS 9.3.3 doesn’t let you restore or downgrade from iOS 9.3.3 to iOS 9.
Get Latest Jailbreak & Cydia Apps for Free
Email Updates Powered by Google FeedBurner
To restore your iOS 9.3.3 firmware, follow some simple steps…
- Download website. Currently, the developer has released Windows compatible version only. He is working on Linux and OS X operating systems. So, if you have Linux or OS X based operating systems, you need to wait for couple of more days. from developer’s
- You must have iTunes and .Net framework to be installed on your PC and must be installed on your iDevice before proceeding to the restore iOS 9.
- Once you have installed all above required tools in your PC and iOS 9.3.3 iDevice, connect your iPad Air, iPad Mini or iPhone to the PC and open Semi-Restore 7.
- Once it recognize your iDevice, press SemiRestore button.
- Done. It takes 5 to 10 minutes to restore your iDevice firmware to stock condition.
Suppose, you have any confusion, you can comment to clear it…