Download Lucky Patcher for Android, iOS to Get Paid In App Purchases Free
Lucky Patcher iOS and Android APK is available for iPhone, iPad and other Android devices such as Samsung smartphone…
First Apple introduced in app purchases to kill app piracy by giving the chance to the users by trying some paid features with free in app purchases and some paid in app purchases.
Later on, Google Play Store also started to include in app purchases which are available as Free and Paid. These in app purchases come with the app to power up the application or game whatever it is.
As always, jailbreak and root users started playing with these in app purchases by installing some Cydia tweaks and Root applications on Android to get free in app purchases.
Lucky Patcher tweak is one of them that offers free in app purchases whether the in app purchase is paid or free. It’s available for iOS that runs on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad whereas Android APK file runs on Samsung Galaxy, LG and other Android powered devices that are Rooted.
How to Install Lucky Patcher iOS 11.1.2
As you know now that Lucky Patcher works with the jailbreak device. You must have Cydia app which is very important for installing. So make sure that the jailbreak device is needed in order to download this tweak on your iPhone.
- Access Cydia app after connecting iPhone to WiFi.
- Head to Sources section and add HackYouriPhone repo.
- Once it’s added, tap on Search tab.
- Search Lucky Patcher and install it.
- Reboot your device.
Lucky Patcher would be ready for you once you activated or enabled the feature from settings app. You can use BiteYourApple Cydia Source too if you need latest version of Lucky Patcher Cydia tweak.
You can ask any question about iOS installation in the comment section.
How to download Lucky Patcher APK for Android
This tweak is available for Android devices too in APK version which can be installed on various smartphone after Root them. So basically, you need Root Android device in order to install Lucky Patcher Android app.
- First you need to Root your Android smartphone.
- Once you have device that has been Rooted, you can search Lucky Patcher on Google to download Lucky Patcher APK version for your Android device.
- You can use APK installer app to install it on your smartphone.
- Don’t forget to reboot before enabling Lucky Patcher APK on your Android device.
Note: You should know two things. First that Lucky Patcher only works on either jailbroken or Root device. And the second thing is, it’s for In app purchases.
If there is anything that I can help you, ask in the comment section…