MovieHD iOS 11: Now you can have this unique app on your iPhone without jailbreaking your iOS platform…
Apple released iOS 11 and since the release, many app developers have upgraded their apps accordingly. Along with app store apps, we’ve noticed some ++ tweaked applications and jailbreak tweaks such as TweakBox, MovieHD and Tutu App that get update from jailbreak end actually without installing Cydia or anything related to it.
Now, the interesting part is, if you wanna install MovieHD, you don’t need to tweak your iPhone. Just by following some simple steps mentioned in this article, you’d be able to download iPA file and install it on your iOS.
If you’d installed it earlier, you may already know that this app could be installed only using Cydia before on iPhone such as other apps PlayBox HD, MovieBox and CinemaBox. Unlike before method, now the developers have learnt a lot from the past. They know that jailbreak isn’t gonna out soon. Now, if they want to remain in the main stream line, they need to work differently.
Thanks to the developers, they worked hard and made some adjustments. Now, MovieHD can be installed without having jailbreak iPhone.
If you want to do this and wanna install, you must have either vShare installed or MovieHD iPA file in order to install it without jailbreak. Note that if you’d follow iPA method, you want to use Computer in order to install it on your iPhone without Jailbreak and if you choose vShare to install or Tutu APP, it won’t require jailbreak at all.
Here, I’m gonna mention iPA method…
- First, you need to download MovieHD iPA on your computer. Also install Cydia impactor and prepare your iPhone to connect with your computer that have iTunes installed.
- Now connect iPhone to computer using data cable and open Cydia Impactor.
- Now drag and drop above downloaded iPA file that we’ve downloaded in the first step.
- System would ask you your computer password, Apple ID and permission to install this app.
- Once you’d complete all of these steps, the system would happily install MovieHD iOS tweak on your iPad or IPhone whatever you’ve.
After installation, if MovieHD not working or not opening, you may want to trust the developer profile that can be done from Settings app.
MovieHD iOS 11.1: Developers are about to bring some new 4K quality video support to the app for iOS 11.1.
If you don’t know how to do that you can comment and take help or ask anything related to MovieHD. I’ve personally tried the app and it works like a charm and doesn’t require any other additional settings in my case.