This week, Mussic Cydia tweak was released with couple of other great tweaks such as Moove and VineDownloader Cydia tweak.
TaiG gonna release iOS 10.2 jailbreak today, and these jailbreak apps can be great tweaks for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
We specially conduct a review on these tweaks because these have completely unique concept and specially Moove Cydia tweak.
Moove is movement based gesture jailbreak tweak. Moove iPhone tweak is created by H3Xept and BigBoss repo. The first initial version is released yet, so, the developer has placed only $0.99 for lifetime updates.
Once you installed Moove iOS 9 tweak on your iPhone or iPad, it allows user to operate various tasks based on 3D movements using Gestures. User can kill active app, you can kill all apps at once by moving it at right direction. Detailed features have been listed below…
- Kill Active App: User can configure movement to kill currently active app or tweak.
- Kill All Apps: This feature allows you to kill all the apps just by moving your iPhone.
- Lock Kill: Suppose, you forgot to close apps on your iPhone and if you’ve enabled this feature, automatically all apps would be closes when you lock your iPhone.
- Clear LockScreen: If you’ve enabled clear lockscreen gesture from your Settings.app, you can clean lockscreen by shaking your iPhone.
- BlackList: Suppose, you added your favorite apps in blacklist, those apps and tweaks would never killed by Moove Cydia tweak.
The developer is hopeful to bring a lot of features to Moove iOS 10.2 such as recording videos or capture a photo just by moving your iPhone. These features would be really great. You would able to use spy camera using Moove iPhone tweak in the future.
Another two tweaks are media related Cydia tweaks. Mussic iOS 9 is a Cydia tweak that records music that you’re listening. Mussic tweak is available on BigBoss repo for $2.69.
Whereas, VineDownloader downloads Vine videos to your camera roll. The VineDownloader Cydia tweak is updated for iOS 10.2 that would costs you $0.99.
We would recommend you to wait for TaiG Jailbreak iOS 10.2 before purchasing any tweak compatible for iOS 9. If you’ve any query, you can ask via comments…