Bridge iOS 10.2 is Released: Use Cydia Tweak to Import Media to iTunes Library
There are very few apps on jailbreak store that is related to iTunes. Yeah, no doubt that the limitless tweaks available for music on Cydia store.
We have covered a article on “How to Import Music to iTunes Library” where we got comments that Bridge Cydia tweak is not working on iOS 9. Good news is, Bridge iOS 9 has been released and now supports iPhone, iPad Mini, iPad Air and iPod Touch.
A popular Cydia tweak developer known as Jonas Gessner released this useful hack that allows iPhone and iPad users to import media files to iTunes library whether you have songs, videos or any kind of music. It imports music to iTunes without PC within a few seconds and shows up in Music and Videos app respectively.
Jonas Gessner has recently increased the price tag from $1.50 to $1.99 for this popular Cydia tweak, Bridge. It has been hosted on BigBoss repository which is default source directory, so, you don’t need to add any repository to install Bridge on your iPhone or iPad.
- You need jailbroken iDevice
- Cydia installer is must
- Cydia must contain BigBoss repo source
Bridge Cydia tweak supports iOS 9, iOS 7, iOS 6 and iOS 5. You can import any media file to iTunes library from your iPhone or iPad Mini and iPad Air.
Once you purchased Bridge, all the future updates would be provided freely by the respected developer of the tweak.
If you’ve any query on Bridge iOS 9, you can comment below…
Bridge is a jailbreak tweak that allows user to import multimedia attachments like song, music and videos to iTunes library. It is iOS 10.2 compatible, so, can be install on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad Air, Mini…
Most probably, its impossible to import songs and videos from iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad to iTunes without having computer or iTunes. Bridge does the same thing and allows user to import media attachments like songs and videos to iTunes.
Bridge is developed by Jonas Gessner. It can be found on. The developer has put $1.99 price tag. With this jailbreak tweak, now its easy to import all your songs, videos and photos to iTunes library. Please take a look on sale page and read properly before purchase.
is compatible for iOS 9, iOS 6.x, 5.x. And, supports all iOS 10.2 devices whether it is iPad Air, iPad Mini 2 or iPhone 5S.
1 You don’t have PC or iTunes? Do you still import your multimedia files to iTunes? If your answer is yes, then Bridge is for you.
2 Bridge takes only a few seconds to transfer and import songs and videos to iTunes. The songs will be appear on music application and videos will be head up in video application.
3 If you are on iOS 9, you can even sync your media files from iTunes to your PC easily. User can customize the attachment title, description and other details before import procedure.
4 Now, just download YouTube videos using and import them to your iTunes library using Bridge Cydia tweak.
5 User can import multiple media files at once, that are stored on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad Air, iPad Mini etc.
6 User can take a preview, before import. If you have any doubt on what are you sending, you can take a look at.
If you often transfer songs and videos to your iTunes library even on the go, then Bridge can become real bridge for you between your iPhone and iTunes and even without having iTunes or PC at the same time.
Bridge is little expensive at the same time.is also wonderful jailbreak app that is used to backup iDevice data. If you have tried them, let us know your thoughts about them…
The Best 25 Cydia Tweaks and Apps for iOS 10.2 for iPhone, iPad Mini, iPad Air
Finally after a long period of updates, TaiG team has released Jailbreak 10.2 for iOS 10.2 firmware for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. With the release of iOS 10.2 jailbreak, all Cydia apps developers have started updating their existing tweaks and creating new ideas for the future.
No doubt, iOS 10.2 is one of the most famous jailbreak tools and this is the first time when we have seen jailbreak for beta firmware. It seems like there would be a gap for next release of jailbreak iOS 10.2 and iOS 10.2 officially, because Apple has patched all the exploits and vulnerabilities.
So, we have picked up top 25 Cydia tweaks that are best for your iPhone, iPad Mini, iPad air and iPod Touch compatible with iOS 9.
Note: The List of Best Cydia Apps contains beta version of tweaks for iOS 9
1. Cylinder: No doubt, Cylinder is the best and must have Cydia tweak. Whenever, I jailbreak my iPhone, I install Cylinder in the first place. Cylinder is free, so, its better idea to go with it. While it’s alternative Barrel is paid, but has more page scrolling effects.
2. CyDelete: Are you the one who often test new tweaks? CyDelete is the most comfortable jailbreak app for you. You will often need Cydelete to remove those unnecessary tweaks.
3. Springtomize iOS 9: I love Springtomize. It contains a lot of settings that allow me to customize my iPhone system wide. Springtomize changes whole UI of my iPhone and iPad. The upcoming app would be Springtomize 4.
4. AdBlocker: This is must have Cydia tweak for the users who often use Google Chrome or Safari web browser on iPad or iPhone. AdBlocker blocks all adverts from the pages and makes it clean. At least for me, AdBlocker is must have and one of the best Jailbreak app.
5. CCControls iOS 9: One of the most famous and useful Cydia hack to customize control center of your iPad or iPhone. It comes with couple of best features which help us to hide control center items and allow us to rearrange them as we like. CCControls can be install at no cost via HackYouriPhone repo.
6. CCHide: One more awesome Cydia app. Is there anything that you don’t like on your control center? CCHide would allow you hiding those items from control center. CCHide is free tweak that can be download and installed from BigBoss repo source.
7. Quit App for Activator: Are you surprised to see this app in the top list? Actually, very few users, I would say power users know the power of this tweak. I would install this Cydia tweak before all of these tweaks because it allows me to close any active app or tweak using Activator gesture by only one tap at any area selected by me.
8. StatusModifier: This Cydia tweak brings an easy solution to add date and time together nicely in the middle of status bar which is must I think. Additionally, it comes with couple of other settings which is must to modify Status bar.
9. WinterBoard iOS 9: This is the best alternative to Dreamboard Themes. Actually, Winterboard themes are better than Dreamboard themes and Winterboard is developed and maintained by Saurik, so, no doubt it would be the best. Note. Winterboard is still in beta stage where you can only install couple of most popular Winterboard themes.
10. Aeternum iOS 9: Wow, this is really one of the best Cydia tweaks for iPhone and iPad. Aeternum brings Apple Watch UI to your iPhone or iPad. Almost exactly same UI comes when you install Aeternum Cydia tweak on your iPhone. AcamarUI is alternative to Aeternum.
11. iFile iOS 9: Do you have installed Jailbreak iOS 9? You will need iFile Cydia tweak for your iPhone or iPad. iFile allows jailbreak users to manage files and edit system files as well. You can download iFile from HYI repository.
12. LinkTunes iOS 9: If you often use iTunes music, LinkTunes is the best tweak for you. LinkTunes allows user to download iTunes music for free on your iPad Air, iPad Mini or iPhone.
13. LinkStore iOS 9: Once you installed LinkStore, you would fall in love with it. This is a app finder which finds Free iPA files.
14. BDaySpotify: It allows user to download songs directly from iTunes to your iDevice. It comes with settings that offers user a unique way to download music from iTunes.
15. 3G Unrestrictor iOS 9: If you can’t use WiFi, 3G Unrestrictor is the best tweak for you. It allows you to use WhatsAPP, Safari and other web applications using 3G internet.
Below are couple of other jailbreak apps which you can install…