is one of the top application to analyze channel and sort it out based on various filters. It also provides you a detailed statistics about your connection.
Before couple of months, it was available on Apple app store with the name of WiFi Scanner that allows it’s users to analyze various channels based on filters. User can get detailed statistics data, low crowded channel or free WiFi and much more. But recently, Apple has removed WiFi Scanner from it’s app store.
However, It has been added to Cydia App Store at $1.99 onCydia repo. Now application name has been changed from scanner to analyzer. If you have jailbroken iOS iDevice, then you can download and install from Cydia.
What Does WiFi Analyzer Do
What it does is, it analyze connection data and provides you various details about it. The detailed statistics include network speeds, signal strength etc.
It also help you to find out less crowded Wi-Fi connection and open Wi-Fi network.
- Provides detailed statistics including connection speed, strength, availability etc.
- It detects and shows all information about Wi-Fi connection around you.
- It analyzes signal strength and shows details about minimum, maximum and average signal strength.
- It finds open and secure WiFi connection and allows you to connect to.
- It offers various filter and sorting options.
From Editor’s Desk
If you have jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, then simply launch Cydia and tap on Sources. Explore BigBoss repo and search ““. You will need to purchase it using credit card or account.
I personally have been using WiFi Analyzer on my MAC OS X 10.6.6 and found it extremely useful. You can getfor free from Apple app store. It will also analyze your wireless network data and offers you detailed stats.