Movie Box App not working on iOS 11.1.2 for iPhone, iPad Mini, iPad Air
If you’ve jailbroken iOS 11.1.2 and MovieBox not working or stopped working, there are couple of solutions that you can try for.
After jailbreaking, many popular jailbreak apps stopped working including Movie Box not working. You can try Popcorn Time app, Showbox or PlayBox app as alternative to Movie Box app.
PanGu9 has released untethered jailbreak and surprisingly, Saurik has also updated Cydia installer with couple of key Cydia tweaks such as PreferenceLoader and Winterboard.
Jailbreak iOS 11.1.2 gave Cydia community a whole new life and many new Cydia tweaks have been released within two days and thousands of jailbreak apps have been updated for iPhone, iPad Mini, iPad Air and iPod Touch.
In many iPhone apps, MovieBox is also in the list which got updated. However, even after update, Movie Box not working and couple of times MovieBox not opening at all. PopCorn TIme, PlayBox HD and ShowBox app are not good choice as alternative to Movie Box. In this case, you just have one chance to update Movie Box app and fix not working issue.
Follow below steps to fix MovieBox not working…
- You jailbroken iOS 11.1.2 or not, just open Safari browser and open a popular iPA Installer called vShare.com
- Now, search Movie Box app for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and tap on Install.
- Look, the app would install updated version of Movie Box app, if you’ve used vShare app client.
- Now, give it a minute to download MovieBox iPhone app and once it has been downloaded, tap on Install anyway button.
- Reboot your iPad or iPad.
In many cases, couple of apps not working on your iPhone specially after jailbreaking particular firmware. Suppose, MovieBox app not working on your iPhone or iPad, leave it and download PopCorn Time.
PlayBox not working too after update of jailbreak and ShowBox is not so cool as Movie Box app.
If you still has issues, leave some comments so that we can understand your issue.