The ultimate list of top 20 Cydia tweaks and Jailbreak apps for your iPhone, iPad Air, iPad Mini and iPod Touch that can be installed on iOS 10.2 and all other newer firmware that is jailbroken.
Jailbreaking community has been developed significantly in large scale. There are thousands upon thousands users available who use Cydia AppStore as their main source to install top jailbreak apps.
Most of jailbreak users look for new and unique Cydia tweak that you can’t find anywhere else. But, at the same you shouldn’t forget about those top evergreen Cydia apps that can’t miss your iPhone forever such as Springtomize, MyWi and IntelliScreenX, BytaFont, Zeppelin and Alkaline.
Today, I’m with you to show you couple of best Cydia tweaks and jailbreak apps that you won’t forget for ever. These Cydia apps would change the look and the way of your iPhone. All of these Cydia tweaks are compatible for iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPod Touch and iPhone.
Just note down these tweak on your notebook. Yeah, forgot to mention about iCrackUriDevice who has uploaded YouTube videos demonstrating these tweaks on his channel. You can follow him or like his channel for sure. Below is the URL of the YouTube video too.
- SpringTomize: Customize whole look of your iPad Mini, iPad Air or iPhone with this Cydia tweak. I install this tweak for the first in the queue after jailbreaking.
- f.lux: You can use this tweak to configure lights and brightness of your iPhone or iPad to get better battery life.
- GBA4iOS: If you love games, GBA game emulator for iPhone is the best for you. Just demo it on YoutTube which is uploaded above for your convenient. Such as GBA4iOS, you can test Emu4iOS, NDS4iOS and other iPhone game emulators.
- betterFiveIconDock: This Cydia tweak brings fifth icon to the dock. One of the must have Cydia tweaks for your iPhone.
- Activator: Activator brings completely unbelievable set of features. I’m sure this is must have jailbreak app after installing Cydia to my iOS 10.2 iPhone or any other device such as iPad.
- Transparentdock: No doubt, Transparentdock Cydia tweak makes your dock transparent.
- CC Deseperator: This jailbreak tweak removes separator from Control center and makes it clean and neat.
- BlurryBadges: Do you love blur? This tweak makes icons badges blurring. Yeah, BlurryBadges is the Cydia tweak that brings blur feature to your iPhone or iPad.
- Bars: This tweak is gonna bring bars on your iPhone.
- Emoji83+: This tweak offers pre installed set of Emoji icons and animations that can be used while typing text or in a WhatsAPP message. So, I would say this is gonna include in the top Cydia tweaks for sure if you love text message and emoji specially through WhatsAPP.
Keek iPhone jailbreak tweak brings recent apps to Control Center
There are really good Control Center Cydia tweaks and we recently discovered Keek, which is also the master one. Before Keek Cydia app, we’ve discovered CCMore, Stratos and CCControls which are also in the top list of Cydia apps.
Stratos Cydia tweak brings live app switcher within control center, the same way Keek brings recent apps to control center. Quick launch of most recently used apps was never been so easy.
In simple words, suppose you wanna access iPhone app that you’ve used recently (Up to 4), you need to swipe up control center and the app that you wanna use, would be listed there. Keek comes with several settings and features to configure.
What does Keek actually bring is, it adds a row to the control center at bottom. This additional row of icons can be found at the bottom of control center which can be accessed to view and use recently used apps within control center. Remember that the whole app can be used within CC without exiting from existing app.
Suppose, you’re working on MicroSoft Word and you wanna access calculator, you can simply swipe up and use your recently used calculator again on the same screen without closing Microsoft word.
It means, you just need to tap a icon from that additional row that has been added by Keek Cydia tweak. User can swipe right or left to access more recent apps. One more thing, you can either use any app on the same screen or on a whole new full screen mode using Keek Cydia tweak. There have been buttons separately given to access it.
You’ve few options out there on Settings app. You can enable or disable the Keek tweak. The recent app numbers can be increased or decreased using settings pane. The users who wanna do multitasking on the same screen, should definitely install Keek Cydia tweak. User can resize app icon of the Control Center.
Once you installed Keek app and enabled it, the additional row would be added to the control center. The settings also has option to configure “Stretch Center”. While enable Stretch feature, you’d be able to use it while accessing app from Control Center.
I found that the developer has taken a great care of privacy by making Keek Cydia tweak. You can use the features of Keek Cydia tweak from HomeScreen and or any app. Suppose, you’re on the lockscreen and swipe up to access control center, Keek won’t be there.
Keek iPhone app can be installed from BigBoss repo for $1.99. So, to download Keek Cydia tweak, go to BigBoss source and type Keek as keyword.
Don’t forget to mention how do you like Keek tweak.
CCMore, CCControls, CCQuick and CCSettings are a few best Control Center Cydia tweaks for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad Mini and of course for iPad Air.
Yeah, today I’m gonna talk about control center tweaks. I got a lot of requests about sharing top notch Cydia apps specially for iPhone Control Center and here it is.
Remember, these tweaks are not end of the list of control center apps, but there are a bunch of Cydia apps for that, but I’ve found these as the best options available for control center.
If you wanna expand your control center with more features, you can go for CCMore Cydia tweak. This tweak is amazing as it works with swipe and users can use quick launch apps within control center without quit from any active app of the screen.
Once it installed, you’re ready to chose what is best for you. You’ve option to choose default control center app from Calculator, Timer, Notes, Camera and last used app. Yeah, if you use calculator most, you can set it default control center and the next time it would be pop up as control center and you don’t need to quite your current app to access calculator.
Suppose, you don’t wanna set it default, you can swipe left to access same calculator, timer, camera or notes at the same method. Further more, CCMore allows user to put Notes app as fifth app icon to the quick launch icons at the bottom of control center.
It costs $1.99 and available on BigBoss repo.
CCControls Cydia tweak comes with couple of cool control center icon themes which can be applied without respiring your iPhone. Yeah, you can choose which item should be on Control center along with completely customization quick launch section.
Furthermore, user can change control center icons using CCControls settings. This is how, CCControls tweak is also very good and available for latest firmware for iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone.
I don’t like to double tap Home button to close existing apps from background. I don’t like it even my son can’t double tap on Home button to exit from multiple opened background apps at once. Thanks to CCQuick Cydia tweak.
Really, CCQuick app is one of the best Control center Cydia tweak available on jailbreak AppStore. CCQuick tweak adds up to 4 more icons to quick launch icons at the bottom of Control center where one app icon allows user to close all the active open apps from control center.
I love to access couple of most useful features such as Reboot, Respring, Volume Control and much more. CCSettings offers these options to me easily.
However, CCControls has better options for this such as you can change app icons too, but you can use both of these tweaks at the same time.
CCSettings Cydia tweak also available on BigBoss repo. You can purchase it access your favorite quick launch features using CCSettings.
I hope, you’ve enjoyed these tweaks. Don’t forget to share your thoughts on these tweaks…
Stratos, StickerMe and StatusBright Cydia Tweak Updated to iOS 10.2 for iPhone, iPad. These jailbreak apps are completely free from HYI repo source…
After a long time, I’ve seen couple of new but useful Cydia tweaks in jailbreak store which are StatusBright, StickerMe and Stratos Cydia tweak.
I was quite disappointed with my iPhone battery life and since then I decided to control my iPhone brightness to extend battery life. I have achieved this goal using StatusBright Cydia tweak. Now, I can just swipe over status bar and brightness can be reduced or increased.
StatusBright Cydia tweak is completely free and available on ModMyi repository. StatusBright iOS 10.2 is developed by Cl3ment by request of a user.
There was another good tweak was released and that was Stratos iOS 9. I love Stratos Cydia tweak. It brings much needed app switching feature on my Control center page.
Stratos comes with numerous settings and allows full control to the control center. So, it would cost you $1.99. BigBoss was the repo source which has hosted this tweak. Once you have purchased and installed Stratos, you can set your preferred control center page with selected items.
I can bat that Stratos Cydia tweak is the best comparing to other control center tweaks such as CCControls, CCSettings and CCLoader. I recommend this tweak for all power users.
I’ve something new for social addicted users. Yeah, for the users who are addicted to Facebook, there is a tweak called StickerMe that brings quick Facebook updates to Message app.
It updates you with the all breaking activity on the sticker at Message app. This is exclusive Cydia tweak for all Facebook lovers.
So, I hope you have enjoyed StickerMe, StatusBright and Stratos Cydia tweak and would love to purchase it or if you don’t wanna purchase, leave your comment and I would show you the way to get it free.
The Best 25 Cydia Tweaks and Apps for iOS 10.2 for iPhone, iPad Mini, iPad Air
Finally after a long period of updates, TaiG team has released Jailbreak 10.2 for iOS 10.2 firmware for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. With the release of iOS 10.2 jailbreak, all Cydia apps developers have started updating their existing tweaks and creating new ideas for the future.
No doubt, iOS 10.2 is one of the most famous jailbreak tools and this is the first time when we have seen jailbreak for beta firmware. It seems like there would be a gap for next release of jailbreak iOS 10.2 and iOS 10.2 officially, because Apple has patched all the exploits and vulnerabilities.
So, we have picked up top 25 Cydia tweaks that are best for your iPhone, iPad Mini, iPad air and iPod Touch compatible with iOS 9.
Note: The List of Best Cydia Apps contains beta version of tweaks for iOS 9
1. Cylinder: No doubt, Cylinder is the best and must have Cydia tweak. Whenever, I jailbreak my iPhone, I install Cylinder in the first place. Cylinder is free, so, its better idea to go with it. While it’s alternative Barrel is paid, but has more page scrolling effects.
2. CyDelete: Are you the one who often test new tweaks? CyDelete is the most comfortable jailbreak app for you. You will often need Cydelete to remove those unnecessary tweaks.
3. Springtomize iOS 9: I love Springtomize. It contains a lot of settings that allow me to customize my iPhone system wide. Springtomize changes whole UI of my iPhone and iPad. The upcoming app would be Springtomize 4.
4. AdBlocker: This is must have Cydia tweak for the users who often use Google Chrome or Safari web browser on iPad or iPhone. AdBlocker blocks all adverts from the pages and makes it clean. At least for me, AdBlocker is must have and one of the best Jailbreak app.
5. CCControls iOS 9: One of the most famous and useful Cydia hack to customize control center of your iPad or iPhone. It comes with couple of best features which help us to hide control center items and allow us to rearrange them as we like. CCControls can be install at no cost via HackYouriPhone repo.
6. CCHide: One more awesome Cydia app. Is there anything that you don’t like on your control center? CCHide would allow you hiding those items from control center. CCHide is free tweak that can be download and installed from BigBoss repo source.
7. Quit App for Activator: Are you surprised to see this app in the top list? Actually, very few users, I would say power users know the power of this tweak. I would install this Cydia tweak before all of these tweaks because it allows me to close any active app or tweak using Activator gesture by only one tap at any area selected by me.
8. StatusModifier: This Cydia tweak brings an easy solution to add date and time together nicely in the middle of status bar which is must I think. Additionally, it comes with couple of other settings which is must to modify Status bar.
9. WinterBoard iOS 9: This is the best alternative to Dreamboard Themes. Actually, Winterboard themes are better than Dreamboard themes and Winterboard is developed and maintained by Saurik, so, no doubt it would be the best. Note. Winterboard is still in beta stage where you can only install couple of most popular Winterboard themes.
10. Aeternum iOS 9: Wow, this is really one of the best Cydia tweaks for iPhone and iPad. Aeternum brings Apple Watch UI to your iPhone or iPad. Almost exactly same UI comes when you install Aeternum Cydia tweak on your iPhone. AcamarUI is alternative to Aeternum.
11. iFile iOS 9: Do you have installed Jailbreak iOS 9? You will need iFile Cydia tweak for your iPhone or iPad. iFile allows jailbreak users to manage files and edit system files as well. You can download iFile from HYI repository.
12. LinkTunes iOS 9: If you often use iTunes music, LinkTunes is the best tweak for you. LinkTunes allows user to download iTunes music for free on your iPad Air, iPad Mini or iPhone.
13. LinkStore iOS 9: Once you installed LinkStore, you would fall in love with it. This is a app finder which finds Free iPA files.
14. BDaySpotify: It allows user to download songs directly from iTunes to your iDevice. It comes with settings that offers user a unique way to download music from iTunes.
15. 3G Unrestrictor iOS 9: If you can’t use WiFi, 3G Unrestrictor is the best tweak for you. It allows you to use WhatsAPP, Safari and other web applications using 3G internet.
Below are couple of other jailbreak apps which you can install…