The most requested app, TutuApp for iPhone now supports iOS 11 – iOS 10.3.3…
Nowadays, there isn’t any news or updates regarding iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak or even I haven’t heard about any development for iOS 11 Cydia.
There are millions of users exist in all over the world with the hope that they’d be able to install Cydia apps after downloading PanGu iOS 11 or Yalu iOS 11 jailbreak.
I won’t make them unhappy with any sad news about Cydia iOS 11 development or about jailbreak possibility, however, I wanna talk about Tutu App iOS update that supports latest beta version as well as iOS 11 that is gonna release this month in the public.
Currently, iOS 11 and iOS 10.3.3 both can be easily download and install on any public device without any issue, but they can’t be jailbreak right now with PanGu iOS 10.3.3 or Yalu11 tool. Then, if you’re still in hope to install any jailbreak apps without installing Cydia on your iPhone, then I’ve something for you to install first.
I’m talking about TutuApp iOS 10.3.3.
- iOS 11
- iOS 10.3.3
- iOS 10.3.2
- iOS 10.3.1
Note: It can be installed on any iPhone or iPad and even iPod touch device too. You just install any public or beta version from above listed firmware that I’ve listed above.
If Tutuapp not working, not installing or somebody says you that Tutuapp won’t install on your iPhone, then show this article to them and recommend them to follow the instructions listed below in order to successfully download Tutu App Helper iPhone app and install it without having any further stress on mind and on your iPhone device.
If you’re one of them who is thinking to have jailbreak apps, game emulator and Cydia hacks on iPad, iPod or iPhone, then you should read all information that I’ve here for you. TutuApp Helper iOS app is for you to get all of them on your device.
So now without wasting any further time, let’s talk about how to download Tutu app iOS 10.3.3 or TutuApp iOS 11 latest update on your iPhone without paying anything or without accessing computer at all.
Download Tutu Helper iOS App
Follow exact steps that I’m gonna list below…
- You must visit: tutuapp.vip, the website that would install TutuApp Helper on iPhone first. Its official website released by the developers of Tutu and it can install Tutu Helper along with the jailbreak App Store that contains bunch of other jailbreak apps. To visit that website, you must enable internet access and then, open Safari Browser or any other default browser, but here I would recommend to use Safari web browser only.
- After page loading is completed, you’d get download button, tap on it.
- The system would ask you to install the Tutu App Helper after downloading, tap on Install button.
- iPhone OS would install TutuApp Helper successfully.
TutuApp not working, Tutu Helper not working
Look, the initial part has been completely, you’d have Tutu App iOS update on your iPhone after following above steps. But many time, TutuApp won’t work or after installing Tutu Helper, you won’t install Tutu apps. To fix all of these things, follow below steps.
- If you’ve successfully installed Tutu App, but it’s not opening, you can tap on Settings.
- Here, you should tap on General section.
- Scroll down until you see “Profiles“. This section may be renamed to Profiles & Device Management also. Just find out Profiles and tap on it.
- Here you’d get the list of apps profiles, tap on TutuApp Helper profile and tap on Trust to make it trusted app.
If still you’re getting error installing Tutu App iOS 10.3.2 – iOS 10.3.3 or TutuApp not working, you can comment below with the exact error code. Have a best luck.